Baguio Man-Made Attractions : Baguio City Travel Tips & General Informations
Philippines Travel Tips, General Informations and Activities
World Class Philippine
Hotels and Beach Resorts
- Discounts, Informations
Philippines Hotels & Travel Guide
CITY: Best of the Islands Philippines
MANMADE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
1. Burnham Park - It is the oldest of all Baguio Parks. One can unwind from the tension of the day-to-day bustle of biking, skating or simply reflecting on the day's experiences amid a soothing garden backdrop of colorful flowers.
It is thickly wooded and is a great place to have picnics and concerts. There are tennis and basketball courts, athletic oval and an orchidarium.
2. Botanical Garden - It is also called the Igorot village which features native hut typical of Cordilleras architecture. This village within a village captures the ethnic spirit and cultural legacy of the Igorot dweller.
3. Mines View Park - Appropriately named for its breathtaking view of mountain ranges and Baguio's "mineral bowl" where gold, silver and other curio items.
Baguio City, Philippines
is 246 Kms.
away from Manila (Rizal Monument)
Put on a Play
Kids love to dress-up in costumes or other articles of clothing that aren’t their own.
Instead of putting away the Halloween costumes each year, leave them out in a play chest
to be used year round. Whether you have lots of Halloween costumes or old clothes that you don’t wear
anymore instead of getting rid of them let your kids have them. You will be amazed and
pleasantly surprised at the imaginative play that will result from playing dress-up.
Encourage them to get dressed-up and to put on a play in their costumes. Invite the
neighborhood kids over to participate or just watch the show. Put on a Play
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart. Confucius
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine
Source of Information:
Department of Tourism, Philippines
Baguio History - Baguio Overview |Baguio Population, Language Spoken,
Major Industries - Baguio Tourist
Attractions - Baguio Historical
Attractions - Cultural Attractions - Baguio Natural
Attractions - Baguio Manmade
Attractions - Baguio Festivals and
Events - Baguio Map - Baguio City Hotels and Beach Resorts
4. Wright Park - It is sometimes mistakenly called "Ride Park" by some who identify this pine tree park reserve for its kiddy horse rides. A long stairway leads to the "Pool of the Pines", a 100 meter long pool of water lined on both sides by the famous Baguio towering pine.
5. Baguio Country Club - This club was organized with funds which were privately contributed. They built tennis courts and cottages.
Today Baguio Country Club has 182 guest rooms and suites in a new building. It also boasts a beautiful 18-hole golf course for its members and guests.
6. Session Road / Market - The first Commissioner came to Baguio on horses from Bauang up to a place which is now called
Sablan. With their horses they went down the mountain trails to the valley of Trinidad and to
Baguio. In Baguio City teetered their horses at the water trough which is still intact at its original site until 1984 when it was demolished to give way to the Diamond (75th) Jubilee marker right in the confluence of Session Road and the roads going to Pines Hotel, YMCA and Teachers Camp. During the early years of
Baguio, Session Road was occupied by buildings only on the left side opposite the hill on which the church was built. The lowest portion of the road was crossed by a big stream spanned by wooden bridge. Beyond this bridge was the swampland where bullcarts parked and congregated thereby starting what is now called the market. Many of the open air stalls spreads out towards Lucban following the banks of the steam and thus determined the direction of the market expansion.
7. Pine Tree of the World Park - This park is a collection of several varieties of pine tree species from all over the world. A ceremonial planting was done on July 22, 1997 with the President, Fidel V. Ramos and Ambassadors of donor countries planting pine trees themselves.
This park is a recreational area and is conceived to become a research center for pine tree study in Asia.
This encompasses the Tower of Peace monument which was build by the Lionism Movement which was dedicated for world peace and understanding.
Like ph.nextgenday.com on Facebook
Website Visitors by Country
NextGen Day Digital News Magazine: Philippines News, Provincial News, Philippines Business News, Philippines Finance News, Philippines Technology News, Philippines Health News, Philippines Travel News, World News
Best of the Islands Philippines: Philippines Travel Information, The Philippines
Land, The Philippines
History, The Philippines
People, Philippines Visas, Philippines Customs, Philippines Currency, Philippines Weather, Philippines Clothing, Philippines Utilities, Philippines Newspapers
and Media, Philippines Business
Hours, Philippines Language, Philippines Getting
Around, Philippines Modes
of Transport, Philippines Weather
Conditions, Philippines Things
to Know, Philippines Sightseeing
Philippines Hotels Resorts by Philippine Destinations
Bacolod Hotels Resorts, Baguio Hotels Resorts, Banaue Hotels Resorts, Bataan Hotels and Resorts, Batangas Hotels Resorts,
Bohol Hotels Resorts, Boracay Hotels Resorts, Cagayan de Oro Hotels Resorts, Camiguin Hotels Resorts, Cavite Hotels Resorts, Cebu Hotels Resorts, Corregidor Hotels Resorts, Davao Hotels Resorts, Guimaras Hotels Resorts, Laguna Hotels Resorts, Laoag Hotels Resorts, La Union Hotels Resorts, Manila Hotels Accommodations, Makati Hotels Accommodations, Palawan Hotels Resorts, Pampanga Hotels Resorts, Puerto Galera Hotels Resorts, Tacloban Hotels Resorts, Tagaytay Hotels Resorts
Philippine Hotels and Beach Resorts - Philippine Islands - Luzon Islands - Visayas Islands | Mindanao Islands
Accepting Credit Cards
While we strive to give accurate information, we are not liable for any mistakes in information materials, written or any other kind
NextGen Day: Philippines Travel and Hotel Guide © Copyright - 2000-2021