Baguio Feasts and Festivals : Baguio City Travel Tips & General Informations
Philippines Travel Tips, General Informations and Activities
World Class Philippine
Hotels and Beach Resorts
- Discounts, Informations
Philippines Travel Guide
How Long Can I Stay In the Philippines? Learn from EXPAT MANUAL today
CITY: Best of the Islands Philippines
MANMADE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
FESTIVALS AND EVENTS
1. Baguio Ecumenical Holy Week (Holy Week) - Focuses on Baguio as a spiritual center. The first commemoration initiated by the religious sector of the Non-Government Organization started last March 1991. The theme was, "Baguio, a journey to spiritual renewal."
2. Baguio Floral Festival (February) - Focuses on Baguio as the "Flower Garden City of the North". Highlights included, flower, flower exhibits, lectures, garden tours, floral contest and a parade of floats.
3. Baguio Foundation Day (September 1st) - Commemorates the anniversary of Baguio since it became a chartered city in 1909. Art exhibits, parades, programs, cultural shows and sister-city programs are often scheduled.
Baguio City, Philippines
is 246 Kms.
away from Manila (Rizal Monument)
Build your own Sandbox
Kids of all ages love to play in the sand. It can be a construction site, made into a sand
castle or add water for a muddy mess. It is easy and inexpensive to build a sandbox in
your own back yard to enjoy for the entire summer.
When you are deciding where to put your sandbox try and find a location that gets a lot of
shade throughout the day. When the sun is hot, and the kids still want to be outside this
will be a great activity for them if it is out of the sun. Build your own Sandbox
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes:
A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. Lao Tzu
All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware. Martin Buber
Source of Information:
Department of Tourism, Philippines
4. Baguio Arts Festival (November to December) - An event annually sponsored by the Baguio Arts Guild, the Department of Tourism and the Cultural Center of the Philippines was started last November 1989, envisions to turn Baguio into a permanent venue for art festival. The festival features: visual arts (photography, film, video, sculpture and art installations); performing arts (modern dances drama, music, poetry reading) and ethnic arts.
5. Christmas in Baguio - An annual Christmas activity highlighting numerous activities like cantatas, children's
mardigas, sports competition, etc. and sponsored by the national Correspondents Club of the Philippines.
a. Silahis ng Pasko
c. Lucky Foreign Balikbayan
d. Phil-Am Golf Tournament
e. Himig ng Pasko
6. IMPAKABSAT (November) - A Trade and Tourism Fair showcasing the products and services of the Cordilleras.
Like ph.nextgenday.com on Facebook
Website Visitors by Country
NextGen Day Digital News Magazine: Philippines News, Provincial News, Philippines Business News, Philippines Finance News, Philippines Technology News, Philippines Health News, Philippines Travel News, World News
Best of the Islands Philippines: Philippines Travel Information, The Philippines
Land, The Philippines
History, The Philippines
People, Philippines Visas, Philippines Customs, Philippines Currency, Philippines Weather, Philippines Clothing, Philippines Utilities, Philippines Newspapers
and Media, Philippines Business
Hours, Philippines Language, Philippines Getting
Around, Philippines Modes
of Transport, Philippines Weather
Conditions, Philippines Things
to Know, Philippines Sightseeing
Philippines Hotels Resorts by Philippine Destinations
Bacolod Hotels Resorts, Baguio Hotels Resorts, Banaue Hotels Resorts, Bataan Hotels and Resorts, Batangas Hotels Resorts,
Bohol Hotels Resorts, Boracay Hotels Resorts, Cagayan de Oro Hotels Resorts, Camiguin Hotels Resorts, Cavite Hotels Resorts, Cebu Hotels Resorts, Corregidor Hotels Resorts, Davao Hotels Resorts, Guimaras Hotels Resorts, Laguna Hotels Resorts, Laoag Hotels Resorts, La Union Hotels Resorts, Manila Hotels Accommodations, Makati Hotels Accommodations, Palawan Hotels Resorts, Pampanga Hotels Resorts, Puerto Galera Hotels Resorts, Tacloban Hotels Resorts, Tagaytay Hotels Resorts
Philippine Hotels and Beach Resorts - Philippine Islands - Luzon Islands - Visayas Islands | Mindanao Islands
Accepting Credit Cards
While we strive to give accurate information, we are not liable for any mistakes in information materials, written or any other kind
NextGen Day: Philippines Travel and Hotel Guide © Copyright - 2000-2021